Canbank Venture Capital Fund Ltd,, Bangalore is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- Vice President (Investment): (Post Code – I):
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.01.2023
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA (finance)/ CA/ ICWA (CMA) Computer Proficiency is a must.
- Experience: Work experience of minimum Three (3) years in Venture Capital/ Private Equity Industry.
- Project Manager (Accounts): (Post Code – II):
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.01.2023
- Qualification: CA/B Com or M.com with MBA (Finance)/ ICWA (CMA) Computer Proficiency is a must.
- Experience: Work experience with at least one year in handling Accounts/finance in Venture Capital/Private Equity Industry or Any Organization.
- Vice President (Investment): Candidate is responsible for identifying, scrutinizing, due diligence, investment in new fund and assistance till closure of the investment deals and also for finance/accounts of the company and all the funds under the management of CVCFL. Follow up of existing & new Portfolio investments, periodical reviews, attending investee company Board Meetings etc. Attend to investor’s queries/correspondence. Apprising of committee/trustees/board of directors periodically during the meetings by way of notes.
- Project Manager (Accounts): Handling accounts of the Company, Reconciliation, Preparation of Balance Sheet of Company and funds. Handling all types of audit works. Filing of monthly / quarterly /half yearly / Annual statutory Tax returns in time. Submission of holding statements to Contributors. Compliance of all tax matters, Provident Fund, GST, Profession Tax, Advance Tax, ROC related work, preparation of notes for Board and AGM for the Company and notes for Management Committee Meeting for funds, etc.
Other Conditions: The Company (CVCFL) reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates based on§ the screening of applications. Incomplete applications received, applications received after the due date will be summarily§ rejected and the fee will be forfeited. Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded§ under any circumstances. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any§ material information while submitting the application or impersonates or misbehaves or resorting to improper means or brings in outside influence during the interview shall be liable to criminal prosecution besides disqualification from interview for which he/she is the candidate. Candidates serving in Govt/PSU are required to produce NOC from their employer at the time of§ interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. Decision of CVCFL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, screening of the application,§ documents to be produced for conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. CVCFL reserves the right to stall, cancel the recruitment partially/fully at any stage at its discretion§ without assigning any reason and this decision shall be binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the company. The candidates called for interview shall submit all the original documents pertaining to age,§ qualification, experience etc., at the time of interview for verification. If any candidate found ineligible at this stage shall not be allowed to take up the interview. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and certificate§ in original to be submitted from medical authority of Government Hospital as per requirement of the company. The successful candidate in interview shall agree to serve the company for a period of minimum§ TWO years and execute a bond for Rs1.00 lacs for Asst.Vice President Cadre & bond of Rs.50,000 for Project Manager as Fixed deposit of Canara Bank. Either party may terminate the contract by giving three months’ notice in writing / by remitting§ three month’s gross salary. The company shall have the right to recover at its discretion, any loss or money due to the§ company, from the money due and payable by the company without prejudice to any other remedies the company may adopt for recovering the same. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts§ situated in Bangalore.
The last date to submit the applications is on 10th April 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
27 Posts of Assistant Managers at Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Limited
2 Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO) Being Hired at National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Ranchi
State Bank of India Invites Applications For Manager (Retail Products)