Digital India Corporation is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following posts:
- Team Lead Awareness & Communication:
- Key Responsibility: 1. For Content writing for press releases or project status reports or PQ as per requirement of Print & Electronic media, interviews with Project related activities, project based feature stories 2. Regular media mapping exercise including all related news for Project or Sector 3. Responsible for the scope of work of the Awareness Team of Project which includes Social Media Monitoring and enablement
- Basic Experience: 1. Experience of working on Social Media Monitoring Platform 2. Experience of working in India Set Up 3. Create writer, blogger, social media tools and applications knowledge 4. MIS reporting Skill in representing and designing Periodical reports on performance of all activities 5. Gap analysis skill to understand improvement opportunities and growing areas in social media presence
- Technical Education: Post-Graduation with degree / diploma in Journalism / Mass Media/ Communication
- Social Media Specialist:
- Key Responsibility: 1. Social Media Monitoring and platform which includes content creation. Responsible for understanding the existing Contents, creating documentation of existing content 2. Responsible for working with business to identify new Content requirements 3. Responsible for engaging with Helpdesk to improve Content and document processes 4. Responsible for working on New Contents, research, analysis of information 5. Responsible for coordinating with 36 States/ UTs/ and Ministries and departments for Requirements 6. Discuss with key stakeholders to finalize and update Content Quality Framework and guidelines
- Basic Experience: 1. Expertise in Social media management, content writing on regular day to day basis. 2. Experience of working in India Specific Program 3. Experience of seeing end to end development of a content based on Business usecase in Software Project 4. Experience of working on Data Analysis of content creation and consumption to support a program 5. Experience of Development, uploading, tagging of content, digital assets for a project/program
- Technical Education: Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Communication/ Media
- Graphic Designer & Event Manager:
- Key Responsibility: 1. Study design briefs and determine requirements of the organization. 2. Identify the best way to illustrate and communicate vision of Project and its clients’ while complying with design best practices. 3. Create Infographics, Static and GIF on a regular basis. 4. Deep Collaborations with Researchers, Writers, Video editors, Tech teams of Project. 5. Design and develop Application, homepages, landing pages, and email concepts etc. 6. Selection of colors, images, typography and layout for communication materials, including websites, logos, signs books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements and social media posts. 7. Provide creative solutions for a variety of uses on websites, product graphics, email templates, organization’s visibility, brand campaigns, photography etc. 8. Use the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions. 9. To give out of the box ideas to make the event a grand success. 10. Participate in event requirement gathering with team. 11. Assist development team in curating, planning, organising and executing each venue/digital presence event as a unique experience. 12. Capacity building and handholding of the team for flawless execution. 13. Assess program performance including budget planning and proper utilization of funds. 14. Linkages with Project Stakeholders and domain institutions for getting their support for adoption and sustainability of the programme 15. Demonstration and presentation on project activities in various forums
- Basic Experience: 1. Minimum 3 Years of experience 2. Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, etc. 3. Working knowledge of CSS and HTML 4. A strong background in developing layouts and graphic design for Ebooks/Magazines, Brochures, Posters etc. 5. Competencies Creative designing | updated tools and technology | Infographics| Analytical Thinking.
- Technical Education: Graduation in Graphic designing/related field OR, Graduate in any discipline with Certificate courses in Graphic Designing/ Multi-Media from a reputed institution.
- Graphic Designer & Video Editor:
- Basic Experience: 1. Minimum 5 Years of experience 2. Experience working with video editing software. 3. Ability to work independently. 4. Passionate about video, animation, and design with good knowledge in underlying principles. 5. Having UI/UX experience to translate ideas and user stories into effective visual moving stories. 6. A strong background in developing layouts and video design for digital marketing activities. 7. Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Elements 2019, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop. 8. Familiar with iMovie, YouTube Video Editor (PC/MAC), Apple Final Cut Pro.
- Technical Education: Diploma or degree in film, video production or communications or related stream Graduate in any discipline with Certificate courses in Video Creation/Editing/ Multi-Media from a reputed institution.
- Content Writer:
- Basic Experience: 1. Minimum 3 Years of experience 2. Experience in content writing/editing in regional languages. 3. Excellent writing and editing skills. 4. Creative writing skills || proof reading || Social media handling || Analytical thinking
- Technical Education: Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in communications, marketing, English or Hindi Journalism or related field
The last date to submit the applications is on 9th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Job Notification From Mizoram Public Service Commission
Recruitment of Deputy Director at National Crime Records Bureau
Deputation/ Contractual Posts at Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM)