Oil India Limited(OIL) is inviting applications from retired officers to fill the post of Domain Expert on short term basis for specialised assignments. Applications are invited from retired Officers having minimum 30 years of experience in the upstream oil & gas industry (out of which minimum 10 years must be in Departments handling Environment, Forest, Wildlife Management issues), for engagement as Domain Expert (Environment & Statutory Clearance) on call basis in Oil India Limited.
Desired Expertise/Skill Sets:
- Should possess adequate knowledge of the various mandatory and statutory legislations, laws, rules and regulations, etc. related to Environment, Forest, Wildlife Management in vogue in the country.
- Should have vast experience and expertise of successfully handling bottlenecks/pain points in executing upstream hydrocarbon projects in the Northeast as well as other parts of the country.
- Should have sound knowledge and experience in forest land acquisition, obtaining permissions from various agencies viz. Environment/Forest/Wildlife/CRZ/PESO/PNGRB etc. and conducting Public Hearing etc.
- Should have thorough knowledge on Safety norms and practices prevalent in the Upstream Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Should be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English and have required computer skill for the purpose, particularly in MS Office.
Location of work: Delhi/Noida. However, he/she would be required to travel to any location of OIL in India depending on job requirement from time to time.
The last date to submit the applications is on 1st March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Join Bharat Electronics Limited as Security Officer/ E-II
South Eastern Coalfields Limited Have Job Openings of Director (Technical)
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruiting Personnel on Various Basis