Maharashtra University of Health Sciences is inviting applications from individuals to fill the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in various departments.
General conditions and important instructions for Applicants:
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format along with processing fees (Non- Refundable) through Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Open category candidates and Rs. 300/- for Reserve category Demand Draft must be drawn, only from Nationalized Banks, in favour of The Registrar, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik payable at Nashik.
- Attested photocopies of following documents should be attached alongwith the applications:
- Date of Birth / Proof of Age (School Leaving Certificate / S.S.C. Certificate)
- Educational qualification (s) documents
- Computer literacy Certificate (MS-CIT or any other equivalent Certificate)
- Experience Certificate, if applicable
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate, if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable
- Small Family Declaration Certificate
- Discharge Book from Defence Service, if applicable
- Publications if applicable.
- University approval letters
- Only one application shall be submitted for one post by the candidate. If applicant desires to apply for more than one post, separate application shall be submitted for each Envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………., Advertisement No. ………….”
- Complete application duly signed by the applicant should be sent to The Registrar, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Vani Road, Mhasrul, Nashik – 422004 so as to reach on or before 01/03/2023 office hours. The University will not be responsible for postal or any other Applications received by the University, after last date of submission, will be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained by the University in this regard.
- A recent passport size photograph duly self-attested shall be affixed on the application.
- Applicants should bring all original documents alongwith one set of attested photocopies at the time of interview.
- All these Posts are purely temporarily created from University Fund for tenure of maximum five years.
- Being all temporary posts, they don’t have any retirement or other terminal benefits, however, the candidates appointed on these posts will be entitled for Casual leave, Earned leave & Medical leave as per University However, they shall not be entitled for encashment of Earned leave.
- Nature of duties / job of the temporarily created posts are not permanent in The services of selected candidates are transferable to any department / section of the University or at any regional centre of the University.
- Selected candidates shall be initially given appointment on the post for a period of one year / eleven However, extension on yearly basis can be granted maximum up to four years; subject to satisfactory performance as per requirement of University.
The last date to submit the applications is on 1st March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Recruitment at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Research Internship at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Mizoram University Posting Section Officer on Deputation Basis