Hindustan Shipyard Limited is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- On Permanent Absorption basis:
- Manager (Legal): Essential: Graduate with 3 Years Bachelor Degree in law OR Five Year integrated degree in law from a recognized university / deemed university approved by AICTE with minimum 60 % marks in qualifying examination. Experience: (a) The candidate should have minimum of 09 years of post-qualification experience in legal matters out of which the candidate should have minimum 04 years of working experience in Govt Organisation/PSUs/ Reputed Private Organisation/Law Firm. (b) Candidate having experience in dealing with arbitration cases, labour law related cases would be given priority
- Manager (Commercial): Essential Graduate in full time Engineering (Any Discipline) from a recognized university / deemed university approved by AICTE with minimum 60 % marks (55% for SC Candidates) in qualifying examination. Experience: (i) The candidate should have at least 09 years of post qualification experience in Govt. organisations/ PSU /Private Organisation of repute on one or more of the following: a) Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, Integrated Logistics Management System. b) Preparation of Commercial terms / conditions of tender and commercial evaluation of tender. c) Logistics Management, cost estimation, Procurement of Ship Board Key Equipment from Indian and foreign OEM’s. d) Customs Clearance procedures for Home Consumption of imported equipment. e) Procurement strategy, scheduling of Procurement w.r.t Project schedule to receive Material Just in Time.
- Manager (Technical): Essential: Full time Engineering Graduate with not less than 60% marks (55% for SC Candidates) in Mechanical/ Electronics/Electrical disciplines from any recognised University or deemed university/Institute recognised by AICTE. Experience: (i) The Candidate should have minimum 09 years of post-essential qualification experience in one/more of the following: – (a) Design/ Construction/ Repairs/ Maintenance of Ships/ Submarines in Govt. Organisation/ PSUs/ Private shipyards of Repute. (b) Overseeing/Quality Assurance of Ships/Submarines during construction/ Refit/ Repairs at Govt. Organization’s/ PSU Shipyards/ Private Shipyards of Repute.
- Assistant Manager (Finance): Essential: A Graduate who has passed in the final examination of ICAI/ICWAI. Experience (i) Minimum 02 years post qualification experience one/more of the following in Govt Organisation/PSU/Private Organisation of Repute. (a) Financial & Cost Accounting (b) Financial Management/ Funds Management (c) Budgeting, Treasury Management and Financial Statements. (d) Financial/Cost Auditing
- On Fixed Term Contract (FTC) Basis:
- Project Officer(Plant Maintenance): Essential: Full-time Engineering degree from a recognized University in Mechanical Engineering with not less 55% marks Qualifying exam. Essential: a) Minimum 02 years’ post qualification experience in Operation/ Maintenance/ Repairs of Plant/Manufacturing unit/Shipyard and Experienced in activities of yard utilities operations, monitoring and repairs and maintenance of Mobile equipment, cranes, Plants & Machines at the yard. b) Candidate should be conversant with preparation of technical specifications, scope of work, cost estimate required for outsourcing of maintenance related work.
- Project Officer (IT & ERP): Essential: Full-time Engineering graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology OR Masters in Computer application with not less than 60% marks in qualifying examination from a recognized university / AICTE approved deemed university/ institution Essential: Candidate should have minimum 02 years’ postqualification experience in one/more of the following: (a) Maintenance and management of IT Servers including Cyber Security (b) Upkeep & Maintenance of LAN Network (Intranet & Internet) and other IT Infrastructure (c) Design, updation and modification to company web-sites and Operating System Administration. (d) Functional & Technical knowledge and working experience in SAP portal and ABAP developer and knowledge of SAP Fiori
- Project Officer (Civil): Essential: Full-time Engineering graduate in Civil Engg discipline with not less than 60% marks (55% for ST candidates) from a recognized university or deemed university/institution registered with AICTE. Essential: Minimum 02 years of post-qualification experience in one/more of the following: – (a) Design & Material Estimate for RCC Structure/ Marine RCC structure (b) Execution/Supervision of construction of Marine Structure, Buildings, Civil structures, Bridges and Culverts etc. (c) Assessment of structural integrity/ residual life of old RCC/Load Bearing structure and their refurbishment using modern repairs/refurbish techniques (d) Preparation of Scope of Work, Tender Document, Technical Evaluation of Tenders, Project Planning & contract management for construction and refurbishment of marine structure, residential and factory buildings.
- Project Officer (Technical): Essential: Full time Graduate /Diploma with not less than 55% marks in Mechanical/Electricals/Comm unication/Controls/Shipwright & Equivalent from recognised university/ deemed university/Institute recognised by AICTE Ex-Naval Sailors of ERA3 Equivalent & above of cadre ERA/EAP/EAR/SWA/MECH with medical category not lower than S2A2 would be eligible for the post. Essential: (a) Experience: Minimum 02 Years post qualification experience for graduate engineers and minimum of 5 years work experience for Diploma Engineers in one of the following: – (i) Operation/ Repairs/ Refits/ Maintenance of Naval Ships /Submarine (ii) Installation & Integrations of equipment/systems and overseeing/quality assurance during construction of Naval Ships/ Submarines (iii) Setting to Work, Functional Trials, Harbour Trials of engineering/electrical equipment/systems for Naval Ships/Submarine.
- Project Officer (HR/ Training/ Administration): Essential: 1) Full time Graduate in any discipline with not less than 60% marks (55% for ST candidates) from any recognised University or Institute recognised by AICTE. AND 2) Full time Post graduate degree / diploma in Management with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management from any recognised University or Institute registered with AICTE with not less than 60% marks (55% for ST candidates) Essential: (a) Experience: Should have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in various aspects of HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Training & Development/ Administration & Establishment in Government Organisation/Public Sector Undertakings or in large and reputed Private Companies
- Project Officer (Security & Fire Service): Essential: (a) Full-time Graduate/ diploma in any discipline from a recognized University with an aggregate of not less than 50% of marks in the qualifying examination. (b) Ex-servicemen of Chief Petty Officer/equivalent & above cadre of Armed forces (provost/ MP branch) minimum S2A2 category would also be eligible for the post. Experience: (a) Should have at least 12 years of postqualification experience in Security in a large organisation / Armed Forces
The last date to submit the applications is on 16th April 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Join Bharat Electronics Limited as Security Officer/ E-II
South Eastern Coalfields Limited Have Job Openings of Director (Technical)
17 Contractual Positions of Foreman (Mining) at Uranium Corporation of India