Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- DEPUTY REGISTRAR:
- Age Limit: Up to 45 years (No upper age limit for regular employees of IIT Guwahati).
- Educational & Other Qualification: (1) A post-graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale; (2) Nine years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of ₹6000 and above with experience in educational administration or comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education or 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post carrying a scale of pay of Level – 10 / qualifications and experience as prescribed by UGC/MoE from time to time.
- .SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER:
- Age Limit: Up to 40 years (No upper age limit for regular employees of IIT Guwahati).
- Educational & Other Qualification: MD preferably in general medicine with 3 years experience or MBBS with 7 years experience, as a medical officer in a reputed hospital.
- SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER:
- Age Limit: Not more than 55 years.
- Educational & Other Qualification: Commissioned Officer of Military/Para-Military Services or Deputy Superintendent or Assistant Commandant of Police/Security Force having a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 10 years’ experience in the Police/ Security Services.
- JUNIOR ENGINEER:
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years (No upper age limit for regular employees of IIT Guwahati).
- Educational & Other Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering or equivalent. OR, Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering with 3 years’ experience.
GENERAL INFORMATION: 1. Applicants will have to make payment of a non-refundable application fee through online mode only. Fee payable by the applicant are as follows: For the Posts Sl. No. 1, 2 & 3 – ₹500/- (for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates) and ₹250/- (for SC/ST/PwD candidates). For the Post Sl. No. 4 – ₹300/- (for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates) and ₹150/- (for SC/ST/PwD candidates). Women applicants are exempted from payment of application fee. 2. Applicants should fill in the online application form provided in the link below: https://online.iitg.ac.in/recruitment The link will be activated from 5.00 PM (IST) on 20.03.2023. Last date of receipt of online application: 20.04.2023 till 5 P.M. (IST). 3. The date for determination of age will be as on 20.04. 2023. 4. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Serviceman will be as per GOI rules. 5. Reserved category applicants shall be required to upload the latest Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per Govt. of India directives issued from time to time. Applicants belonging to OBC(NCL)/ EWS category will have to upload latest OBC(NCL)/ EWS certificate from Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Govt. of India norms, which should not be more than one year old (from closing date of application). Otherwise, such applicants will be considered as unreserved category applicants. Similarly, PwD applicants shall be required to upload proof of disability mentioning the percentage of disability issued by the Competent Authority. 6. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information/documents and photograph. It is the responsibility of the applicant to assess his/her own eligibility to the post in accordance to the advertisement, if it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after appointment that the applicant was not eligible as per the prescribed Recruitment Rule of the Institute which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately. 7. Mere fulfilment of the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for interview/ written test/ skill test as applicable. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicants for shortlisting and selection. The applicants should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed criteria. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process. 8. Shortlisted candidates will have to bring all original documents during the time of selection process for verification of the same. 9. Persons already in regular service must upload the NOC along with the application form. If any candidate is unable to upload NOC, they must give an UNDERTAKING in the format attached herewith, otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
The last date to submit the applications is on 20th April 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Direct/Deputation Recruitment of Finance Officer at Central University of Kerala
419 Positions of Assistant Professors at Gautam Buddha University, U.P
Research Opportunity at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune