Centre for Good Governance is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Java – Software Developer.
Qualification: Should have acquired
|· B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR
· M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics OR
· B.Sc ( Computers), Bachelor of Computer Applications OR
· M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR
· Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ /Electronics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR
· with 60% of marks or above
Experience: Minimum 2 years in Software Development.
- Spring Framework, Hibernate technologies desirable
- Fullstack Developer
- Process methodologies – MVC, SOA Architecture
- Good working knowledge on Tomcat/JBoss servers
- Developing software using Eclipse/MyEclipse IDE
- Should have contributed in all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should involve and be responsible for all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC
- Actively participate in discussions with team members in design, development and implementation
- Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness
- Document the tasks assigned
- Testing the application in real situations
The last date to submit the applications is on 28th February 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Announces Vacancies of Social Security Assistant (Group C)
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Filling Up Numerous Vacancies
Announcement From Assam Public Service Commission for Junior Engineer (Civil)