National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is inviting applications from individuals to fill the posts of Assistant Professor in the following departments:
- Department of Civil Engineering: Ph.D. in relevant discipline. B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering and M.Tech or equivalent in Structural Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/Water Resources Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Construction Management/ GIS-RS
- Department of Electrical Engineering: i). B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering ii). M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in relevant Area of Specialization (Electrical Power System, control System, Electric Machines, Power Electronics, Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Condition Monitoring, High Voltage Engineering, Embedded Systems, Power System Protection etc.) iii).Ph.D. in relevant Discipline.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering: 1. B.Tech./B.E. in Mechanical Engineering 2. M.Tech. or equivalent Specialization: M.Tech. Mechanical/M.Tech. Design/ Thermal/ Manufacturing / Industrial and Production/ Mechatronics/ Robotics/Energy/ Energy Technology. 3. Ph.D. Specialization: Mechanical Engineering and relevant discipline
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering: i). B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics/ Communication/ Telecommunication engineering and related branches. ii). M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in relevant branch iii). Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering: i). B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology or any relevant discipline of Computer Science & Engineering. ii). M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering or any relevant discipline of Computer Science & Engineering. iii). Ph.D. in relevant discipline of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering: i). B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Technology ii). M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Technology OR M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in other allied areas (Petroleum, Petrochemcial, Biochemical, Polymer, Plastic, Energy, Environment, Pulp & paper and Food). iii) Ph.D. Degree in relevant Discipline
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering: B.E./B.Tech. in Materials Science and Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering /Metallurgy/ Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering / Mechanical Engineering M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgy / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science / Materials and Metallurgical Engineering / Materials Engineering/Materials and Metallurgy / Materials Science and Metallurgy / Materials Science and Engineering / Steel Technology /Mineral Processing/Ore Dressing. Any specialization related to Metallurgical Engineering. Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- Department of Architecture: i) For pay level 10 & 11 minimum education qualification is B.Arch and M.Arch/M.Plan, having specialization in Architecture/ Planning. ii) For pay level 12, minimum education qualification is B.Arch, M.Arch/M.Plan and Ph.D, having specialization in Architecture/ Planning. iii) Valid registration with Council of Architecture, New Delhi is essential for all faculty positions in the Department of Architecture.
- Department of Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Department of Physics and Photonics Science: 1. B.Sc./BS with Physics as one of the main subject and M.Sc./MS degrees in relevant discipline and Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. in relevant discipline. 2. B.Tech. (Engineering Physics), M.Tech. Degrees in relevant discipline and Ph.D. in relevant discipline. 3. B.Tech. (Engineering Physics), who have done Ph.D. directly in relevant discipline without M.Tech.
- Department of Chemistry: i). B.Sc/BS with Chemistry as one of the main subject. ii). M.Sc/MS in Chemistry. iii). Ph.D. in Chemistry/Chemical Science
- Department of Management Studies: Ph.D. in the relevant discipline i). UG (minimum 3 years duration) ii). PG in MBA or equivalent degree in relevant specialization.
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences: i). UG Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years ii). PG Degree in the relevant discipline iii). Ph.D. in the relevant discipline
- . Centre of Energy studies: i). B.Tech (any branch) ii). M.Tech. (Energy) iii). Ph.D. (in relevant discipline of Energy)
The last date to submit the applications is on 10th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Recruitment at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Research Internship at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Mizoram University Posting Section Officer on Deputation Basis