Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Director (Systems) and Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) on Deputation basis.
- Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO):
- Eligibility/Experience: Officers belonging to Organized Group-A services drawing their pay in the scale of Senior Administrative Grade (SAG)- (Functional/Non – Functional). The officers having experience of working in technical disciplines of Group A engineering disciplines of Railways will be preferred.
- How to Apply: The Candidates should submit their application to “General Manager (HR, Admin. & Trg.) , Kochi Metro Rail Limited, 4th Floor, JLN Metro Station Kaloor, Kochi-682017” as per the enclosed application form before closing date. The candidate applying should submit their application form requesting their parent organization to forward their application along with NOC, D & AR and Vigilance Clearance and APAR ratings for the preceding 05 years.
- Maximum Age Limit (as on 1st April 2022): 56 Years
- Director (Systems):
- Job description and responsibilities: The incumbent shall be a member of the Board of Directors of KMRL and will report to the Managing Director of the Company. He/She will be responsible for the overall planning of Systems (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical, Depot & workshop) for the project including consultancy, design, tendering, contracting, planning & executing and commissioning of Systems. He/She will also be responsible for Overall project administration with regard to Systems, Project monitoring, Interface management, Quality assurance, Safety, Cost control for Systems. He/She shall also be responsible for Operations and Maintenance of systems and Depot & Workshop.
- Essential: The applicant should have a BE/ B Tech/ BSc.(Engg.) in Electrical/Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering discipline, from recognized Institution or University.
- Essential Experience: i) Proven track record of twenty-five (25) years after graduation in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Communication Engineering service in Group ‘A’ Service in Indian Railways or Executive service in Railway PSU’s/Subsidiary/Sister Concerns. Out of 25 years mentioned, five (5) years’ experience should be at senior levels in Railway/Metro electrification works/Rolling Stock/Signalling & Telecommunication projects of large nature. ii) Should have experience and knowledge of inter-facing with railway or metro related disciplines such as track laying works, signalling, electrification and rolling stock, etc. iii) The applicants should have experience in preparing tendering / contract management and project management of important electrical structures and / or signalling and telecom systems from domestic and international vendors as a team leader. iv) Should have proven experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail Operations or EMU or Rail operations.
The last date to submit the applications is on 8th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Deputation Based Recruitment of Senior Accounts Officer /Manager (Finance) at Centre for Railway Information Systems
Job Openings at Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad for Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO)
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Hiring General Manager (Signal & Telecom)