Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- General Manager (Business):
- Masters Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Post qualification experience of 5 years in a responsible position in Government/Reputed Company/ in a Bank.
- Deputy General Manager (P & HR):
- Masters Degree or its equivalent in HR from a recognized University.
- Should possess not less than 5 years post qualification experience in the managerial level in the personnel or administration Department of a Government/ Reputed Company/ Institutions or Banks.
- Degree in Law/additional qualifications in HR would be given weightage
The company started functioning on 6 November 1969, with Thrissur city as its headquarters. It started with a capital of Rs 2,00,000, and had 45 employees and 10 branches. As of 2021, it has 600 branches and eleven regional offices at Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Kannur, Attingal, Alappuzha, Kattappana and Malappuram. KSFE is a Miscellaneous Non-Banking Financial Company (MNBFC) and is fully owned by the Government of Kerala. KSFE does not come under the regulation of Reserve Bank of India since it is not a Non-Banking Financial Company.
KSFE is one of the two chit fund companies owned by the government in the whole of India. The other company is Mysore Sales International Limited (MSIL) owned by the government of Karnataka. KSFE’s purpose at founding was to provide an alternative to unscrupulous private-sector chit fund organisers. In 2000, it had 77% of the capital volume of the chit fund business in Kerala, though just 37.5% of the number of chit funds.
The last date to submit the applications is on 15th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Job Notification From Mizoram Public Service Commission
Recruitment of Deputy Director at National Crime Records Bureau
Deputation/ Contractual Posts at Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM)