Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of University Librarian (on Contract).
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- A Master degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and consistently good academic record as set out in UGC Regulations, 2010 and amended time to time.
- At least 10 (ten) years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years‘ experience as a College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library.
- A Ph D Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/Archives and Manuscript Keeping.
- Retired Librarian of University/College/Institution may be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are requested to apply online in prescribed Format and upload their detailed Bio-data with all teaching, academic and administrative credentials, research, publications, etc. For online applying for the above post, please visit website: https://www.makautwb.ac.in
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), is a public state university located in Kalyani, West Bengal, India. It is funded completely by the Government of West Bengal. It was established in 2001 by the West Bengal legislature. The university provides management and engineering degrees through affiliated colleges and in-house departments.
The last date to submit the applications is on 14th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Recruitment of SRF at Department of Pharmacy, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Publicizes Various Vacancies
Notification From Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur Hiring Scientific Officer