Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Web Designer under Digital India Corporation.
Qualification & Experience: BE / B.Tech /MCA or any graduate with relevant certifications. 2-5 years of UI and web design experience.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Able to create good user interfaces
- Have an eye for clean & artful designs
- Possess good User Interface (UI) skills
- Able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional UIs
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, & other visual design and designing tools
- Able to plan and implement new designs
- Able to optimize existing UI designs
- Visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Preference will be given to Candidates with experience in the field of UX
Location: New Delhi
Project: Ayush Global Portal
Digital India Corporation has been set up by the ‘Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India’, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a ‘not for profit’ Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The Company has been spearheading the Digital India programme of the Government of India, and is involved in promoting use of technology for e-Governance/eHealth / Telemedicine, e-agriculture, e-Payments etc. The Digital India programme promotes safety and security concerns of growing cashless economy and addresses challenges confronting its wider acceptance. It also promotes innovation and evolves models for empowerment of citizens through Digital initiatives and promotes participatory governance and citizen engagement across the government through various platforms including social media.
The last date to submit the applications is on 9th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Job Notification From Mizoram Public Service Commission
Recruitment of Deputy Director at National Crime Records Bureau
Deputation/ Contractual Posts at Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM)