National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Senior Consultant (LSCM) (CTD, MoH&FW) purely on contractual basis.
- To maintain and update the international/national/regional data base of manufacturers/suppliers of drugs and other program logistics.
- To prepare documents for national level procurement including invitation for national/international competitive bids, Direct Shopping or Direct Purchase on a case to case basis.
- To assist Central TB Division in conducting pre and post procurement quality assessment.
- To prepare report on national procurement.
- To track and review the periodic procurement reports from the states/districts and provide feedbacks.
- Monitoring and evaluation of state/district level procurements based on the state/district annual action plans.
- Monitor the performance of manufacturers/suppliers in preventive maintenance of equipment under warranty and initiate statutory procedures on non-compliance.
- Monitor the states for timely engagement/ renewal of contracts of agencies for preventive maintenance of equipment.
- To ensure timely action by the states/districts to prevent expiries by monitoring stocks at each stocking point in collaboration with the SC manager.
- To train the state program managers and state nodal officers for PSM in collaboration with the SC manager.
- To conduct supervisory visits to state/district stores
- To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action
- Any other relevant job as and when assigned by the CTD
Essential Qualification / Requirements: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management. 5-7 years’ experience in managing supply chain of drugs & other commodities.
Preferential Qualification/Skills: Preference will be given for experience in any public health Programme at National/ State Level. Working knowledge of computers
The last date to submit the applications is on 1st March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Technical Posts at Indian Space Research Organisation, Tirunalveli
Job Notification From Mizoram Public Service Commission
Recruitment of Deputy Director at National Crime Records Bureau