Pawan Hans Limited is looking for individuals to apply for the following contract positions:
- Associate Helicopter Pilot
- Contractual Helicopter Pilot
- Fresh Helicopter Pilot
- Associate Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Continuing Airworthiness Manager
- Quality Manager
- Continuing Airworthiness Manager
- Associate Manager (HR&Admin)
- Associate Manager (F&A)
- Associate Manager (Production Planning
- Officer (Production Planning)
- Chief Aviation Security Officer
- Officer (HR&Admin)
- Officer (Finance & Accounts)
- Officer (Civil)
- Officer (Electrical)
- Station Manager (RCS)
- Flight Engineer (For Mi-172 Helicopter)
- Cabin Crew (For Mi-172 Helicopter)
- Assistant (HR&Admin)
- Assistant (F&A)
- Assistant (IT)
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- However, applications from SPO Qualified Foreign Nationals (Expat Pilots) holding current & valid license and adequate flying experience on AS-350B3, Bell-407 & Bell-206L4 helicopters may also apply.
- In addition, qualified licensed Indian / Expat pilots holding endorsement & adequate flying experience on Sikorsky S-76D & S-76C++ helicopters may also apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right:
– to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
– to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for each post.
– to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
– to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
– to determine the equivalence of the Pay scales/CTC and interpret large & reputed organisation based on turnover or any other parameter, as deemed fit.
- Post qualification experience will only be considered.
- Teaching experience & training period (induction) will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/queries before interview/selection.
- The selected incumbents may be transferred anywhere in India or abroad at the discretion of the Management.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted/ selected.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed Rail/Bus fare by shortest route subject to production of proof. However, those called for the interview should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay/CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of interview, failing which such candidate/s will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed. However, presently interviews are being conducted virtually following Corona Virus precautions & safety measures for which no fare reimbursement is admissible at present.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 15thMay 2023.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the Courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
The last date to submit the applications is on 15th May 2023.
For more details Click Here.
Disclaimer Click here
700 Constables Are Being Hired by the Chandigarh Police Department.
Six Deputy Commandant and Law Officer Grade-II Positions in the Border Security Force
Walk-In Interview for JRF at Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE)