Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Research Associate-III under the project titled “Novel genes in glaucoma pathogenesis: A validation in glaucoma patients and animal models”.
Essential Qualification: Ph.D in Biological Sciences (Not awarded before 2020), at least two research publications in Science journals from the previous research
Desirable: The Candidates having experience in handling different animal models is preferred.
Duration: 1 year (extendable based upon performance and funds availability)
Place of work: IISER Mohali
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- Leaving of position will be done after one month of accepting resignation letter from candidate or on mutual understanding basis. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding agency.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency, and liable to changes as directed by government/funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the screening/shortlisting, the project leader/ principal investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Subject of the email must be “Application for RA-III”
- Only those candidates who are invited will be able to attend the interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty at the earliest on receipt of the offer Letter.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
The last date to submit the applications is on 15th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Recruitment at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Research Internship at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Mizoram University Posting Section Officer on Deputation Basis