National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under project entitled “Development of support vector machines based software for cavitation level monitoring in a Francis turbine” in the Department of Mechanical Engineering
Essential Qualifications: JRF: MTech/ME (or, BTech with valid GATE score) in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Design/Manufacturing/Fluid and thermal with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree with valid GATE score). Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 16th April, 2023. Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to end of the project duration solely based on the performance.
General terms and conditions:
- Please apply through the application form.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 16-04-2023. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in CPRI funded project”.
- The body of the mail should highlight your eligibility for the JRF position with a Statement of Purpose of 100 words.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 17-04-2023.
- Physical Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
- Candidate selected for this position will be converted to regular Ph.D. program of NIT Meghalaya.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
The last date to submit the applications is on 16th April 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Publicizes Various Vacancies
Notification From Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur Hiring Scientific Officer
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruiting Under Project Vacancies