International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following posts:
- Research Associate:
- D. or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.E./ M.Tech. with atleast one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
- Shall have carried out Ph.D. research work or shall have experience in the areas of advanced materials relevant to the time-bound sponsored projects: (i) Alkaline Fuel Cells/PEM Fuel Cells. (ii) Solid State Lithium Batteries (iii) Extractive or Physical Metallurgy
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- First class B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgy or Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/ Ceramics/Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Nano Technology OR First Class M.Sc. or equivalent in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science/ Nano Science/Physical Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry AND
- And Having above qualifications & should have been selected through anyone of the following described process: a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIRUGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship), and GATE. Should possess a valid GATE/NET Score. OR b) The selection process through any National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments/Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Qualification as prescribed for JRF (as stated above) with 2 years Research experience.
Other Terms & Conditions: a. Age Limit: Upper age limit as above shall be as on the closing date of application. However, upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates, etc or as per Govt. of India rules. A copy of self-attested caste certificate should be attached with the online application. b. In case, if the candidate is shortlisted for interview, he /she shall bring hard copy of application submitted online, duly supported by self-attested photocopies of valid GATE/NET score card, educational certificates, passport size photograph, AADHAR Card/ Any other Govt. issued ID document (for identity proof)/testimonials and produce all originals for verification. c. Candidates may please note that depending on the requirements/availability of RA/JRF/SRF vacancies in time-bound sponsored projects/in-house projects (if any)/availability of funds, the number of RA/JRFs/SRFs positions to be filled-in will be decided. d. The total numbers of RA/JRFs/SRFs to be filled-in shall depend upon the actual requirement at the time of recruitment vis-à-vis the need and will depend on the availability of requisite talent among those who have applied for the posts. e. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications/experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for written examination/personal interview. f. ARCI reserves the right to permit or not to permit a candidate for written examination/personal interview.
The last date to submit the applications is on 13th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Recruitment of SRF at Department of Pharmacy, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Publicizes Various Vacancies
Notification From Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur Hiring Scientific Officer