Tata Steel is inviting applications from individuals to fill the post of Engineer Trainee in the area of CS/IT.
Program Details: 1. Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year 2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Functions to be Selected for: Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the following specified discipline. a) IT b) Computer Science Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline: a) Maths b) Statistics c) Physics d) Operational Research
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
Age: 1. For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1 st February 2023. 2. For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st February 2023
Emoluments: 1. Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training. 2. Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum) 3. Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Link For Application Form: Please navigate to https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx Kindly click on Advertisement tab and select “Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program – 2023 Advertisement” link for downloading the advertisement PDF. Please click on “Application” tab and subsequently click “Tata Steel inviting application for Aspiring Engineers Program -2023” link to open the application form.
The last date to submit the applications is on 3rd March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Join Bharat Electronics Limited as Security Officer/ E-II
South Eastern Coalfields Limited Have Job Openings of Director (Technical)
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruiting Personnel on Various Basis