National Institute of Technology, Delhi is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) and Professor in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE): Specializations- Machine Learning, Database and Data Analytics, Big Data, Architecture and Embedded Systems, Computer Graphics, Wireless Sensor Networks and Distributed Systems, Security and Privacy, Cloud Computing, Human Computer Interaction, Data Science, Image Processing, Speech Processing, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Algorithms and Complexity Theory, Natural Language processing, Theory of Computation, System Programming, Problem Solving and Computer Programming, Java Technologies, Object Oriented Programming, Network Programming, Game Theory and Pattern Recognition.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) and Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE): Specialization- Analog VLSI Design, VLSI Testing and Verification, Signal and Image Processing, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, RF & Microwave, Analog and Digital Communication, Antenna Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Embedded Systems, Wireless/ Optical communication, Computer/ Communication Networks, Radio Frequency and Microwaves, Computer Vision, Cryptography and Network Security, Analog and Mixed Signal Design, Device Modeling, and Applied Electronics.
- Professor in Electrical Engineering: Specialization- Power Systems Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Electrical Machines & Industrial Drives, Control Systems Engineering/Digital Control Systems/Power & Control, Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Real Time Control of Electrical systems, Electrical Vehicle Technology/Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Renewable Energy Systems, Smart Grid Technologies, Power system Protection,/Digital Protection of Power System, High Voltage Engineering and Solar Thermal and Photo Voltaic Systems
- Professor in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering-
- Mechanical Engineering: Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering/ Heat transfer/ Fluid mechanics, Hybrid Vehicles, Aerospace Engineering, Artificial Intelligence in energy systems, Additive Manufacturing, Advanced Manufacturing Processes, Smart Manufacturing, Product Design, Industrial Engg./ Production Engg./ Computer Aided Manufacturing, AI & ML in Manufacturing, Geometric Modeling for CAD, Design (Structural) Optimization, Mechatronics, Solar Thermal and Photo Voltaic Systems, Concentrating Solar Power systems. Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics, Structural Dynamics and Aero elasticity, Composite Materials, Aircraft Propulsion, Aircraft Control, Spacecraft Engineering.
- Civil Engineering: Transportation Engineering/Transportation Engineering and Planning/ Transportation System Engineering/Highway Engineering, Water Resources Engineering/ Environmental Engineering, Geomatics/Remote Sensing / Surveying & Geodesy, Rock Mechanics and Engineering Geology, Structural Engineering, Earthquake, Geotechnical Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering.
Qualifications The essential qualification, essential conditions and accretive essential credit points announced herewith shall be governed by the Schedule’ E’ of NITs bills( issued vide review of India No. 651, dated July, 24 2017), link for the same is available on the Institute website( http//www.nitdelhi.ac.in). All New Entrants shall have Ph.D. in the applicable or original discipline and shall have first class in • antedating degrees. Then,’ antedating degrees’ means Bachelor Degree onwards. All degrees acquired by the aspirant should be from an Institute/ University honored by the • UGC/ AICTE/ AIU/ GOI. In case first class isn’t mentioned in the antedating degrees by the University/ Institution, also the • campaigners should have passed and secured at least6.5 CGPA( on a 10- point scale) or 60 marks in total. Conversion from CGPA to chance or vice versa given by individual Institute/ University won’t be • considered allowed for determination of eligibility. In case the seeker has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale( other than 10- point scale), • also instrument issued by the authorized signatory( not the Mentor/ Supervisor/ Head of the Department) of the Institute/ University to the effect of having secured first class in similar degree must be attached. Alternatively, the CGPA may be equally converted on 10- point scale for determination of eligibility. The below mentioned CGPA/ Chance/ Degree should be awarded by a honored University/ Institute. • The campaigners, who have acquired essential qualification( i.e. Ph.D.) and/ or antedating degrees from • abroad, shall be considered if degree is offered by National University/ Institute of separate country and/ or offered by Institutions which are in QS/ The World Ranking up to 500 for last two successive times, for the post of colorful faculty positions. Campaigners having Ph.D. directly after B.Tech. B.E. shall also be considered for the post, if they fulfill • other criteria. They should have attained First Class at Bachelor’s Level.
The last date to submit the applications is on 11th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
JRF Needed at School of Chemical and Materials Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Goa
Recruitment of SRF at Department of Pharmacy, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Publicizes Various Vacancies