Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- Technical Officer:
- Biomedical Engineering (Biosafety) – 1(UR): Essential: (a) First Class ME/MTech in Biomedical Engineering/ Animal Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Clinical Engineering or its equivalent degree, and (b) at least 5 years of relevant experience OR (a) First Class MSc in Animal Sciences/Animal Biotechnology or its equivalent degree, and (b) at least 7 years of relevant experience at Postgraduate level. Desirable: (a) Excellent communication skills (oral and written), and (b) i) Experience in Handling the Biosafety Operations, Biosafety Audit, preparation and documentation of Standard Operation Protocols and biosafety manuals, ii) Experience in conducting trainings in Biosafety education and maintenance of Records, iii) Hands on experience with biological and chemical safety hazards, including storage/use/disposal guidelines with agents like bacteria/virus/cell culture/recombinant DNA technology/animal models, and iv) Knowledge and roles of ethics committees in clinical, preclinical and stem cell research and their functioning.
- Computer Center- 1 (OBC): Essential: (a) First Class ME/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics with at least 5 years of hands-on experience on network/system/ web/ cloud administration/ architect/ security/ ERP/HPC/Data center activities OR First class BE/ B.Tech/MCA/MSc in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics with at least 7 years of handson experience on network/web/system/cloud administration/architect/security/ERP/HPC/Data Center activities and (b) CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/CCIE/CCDE/CCAR certification from Cisco or Windows/Linux/Unix System Administration / Architect certification from LPI/Red Hat/Oracle/Microsoft/ AWS.
- Technical Superintendent: Chemical Engineering -1 (UR):- Essential: First Class BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Desirable: Experience of handling various high end research equipment like XRD, Raman spectroscopy, SAXS, HPLC, PIV etc.
- Physical Training Instructor- 01 (UR):- Essential: (a) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA along with Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (BPEd) or Sports Science or its equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA and (b) at least 2 years of full time coaching experience in a recognized university/Institute in Cricket/ Badminton/Tennis/ Squash/ Weightlifting, and (c) participated in senior national/inter-university/nationals/state in Cricket/ Badminton/ Tennis/ Squash/ Weightlifting. OR (a) Master’s Degree (full time) in Physical Education/ Sports Science with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade/ CGPA and (b) at least 1 year of full-time coaching experience in a recognized university/Institute in Cricket/ Badminton/ Tennis/ Squash/ Weightlifting, and (c) participated in senior-national/interuniversity/nationals/state in Cricket/ Badminton/ Tennis/ Squash/ Weightlifting. Desirable: (a)Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS, and (b) at least one year of work experience in Government Autonomous Bodies/ Universities/ Colleges, and (c) medal winners in senior-national/interuniversity/nationals/state games.
- Junior Technician:
- Chemical Engineering-01 (UR) Essential: First Class BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering OR First-Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Electrical Engineering Communications & Signal Processing-01 (ST) Essential: First Class BE/BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution OR First-Class MSc in Electronics from a recognized University/Institution OR First- Class Diploma in Communications/ Signal Processing from a recognized University/ Institution and knowledge of computer applications with at least 2 years of relevant experience. Desirable: Hands on experience with oscilloscopes, signal generators, waveform analyzer, programmable FPGAs, USRPs, and other communications and signal processing hardware
The last date to submit the applications is on 3rd April 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Recruitment at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Research Internship at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Mizoram University Posting Section Officer on Deputation Basis