Kirkee Cantonment Board is inviting applications from individuals to fill the following positions:
- Registrar: (1) MBBS Degree of a Govt recognised University or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule the lndian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 1956)/National Medical Commission Act 2019, AND (2) Post Graduate Degree o Diploma in any Medical subject or post graduate diploma in any Medical subject. Registration of State Medical Council
- Pediatrician: (1) MBBS Degree of a Govt recognize University or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule the lndian Medical Council Act, 1956 (1 02 o 1956)/National Medical Commission Act, 2019, AND (2) Post Graduate Degree i Pediatrics or Post Graduate Diploma i Pediatrics and possess experience i Pediatrics for not less than 5 years in the case of those holding Post-graduate Degree and for not less than 7 years in the case those holding Post-graduate Diploma gained after acquiring MBBS degree. Registration o State Medical Council.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree of a Govt recognized University or any other qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the lndia Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 National Medical Commission Act, 2019 Registration of State Medical Council
- Pharmacist: HSC with Diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmacy or M-Pharmacy of a Go recognised University. Registration with State Pharma Council
- Physiotherapist: HSC with Science subjects and Diploma in physiotherapy from a Govt recognized University or possess the Physiotherapy Assistant’s Certificate from the Army.
- X-Ray Technician: Possess a Degree of Bachelor Paramedical Technology in Radiography o Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology in Radiography or possess degree of Bachelor of Science with Physic and Chemistry or Biology and a Diploma o Certificate in Radiography.
- Stenographer: HSC with 100 wpm in English Shorthand an 40 wpm in English Typewriting from a Govt recognized lnstitute
- Mali: 10th pass with One year Certificate Course of Gardener or Diploma in Horticulture
- Dresser: l0th Pass with Certificate Course of Medical Dressing
- Ward Aya (Only female candidates/ Transgender can apply): 10th pass
- Ward Boy (Only Male candidates/ Transgender can apply): 10th pass
- Poundkeeper: 10th pass
- Mazdoor: 10th pass
- Watchman: 10th pass
- Peon: 10th pass
- Fireman: 10th pass with Certificate Course of Fire Brigade by Govt recognized lnstitute’ Height 177 cm (Male) & 162 cm (Female) Chest: 86 cm (Expanded) & 81 cm (Unexpanded)(For Female candidates chest criteria not eligible)Weight – Minimum 50 kg Normal Eye Sight and should not be colour blind. No physical deformity & bow legs, knock knee and flat foot
- Mason: l0th Pass with ITI in Masonry Trade from Govt. recognized institute
- Wireman: l0th Pass with lTl in Wireman Govt recognized lnstitute
- Sanitary lnspector: HSC and Diploma in Sanitary lnspector from Govt recognized institute
The last date to submit the applications is on 6th March 2023.
For more details Click Here
Disclaimer Click here
Project Position at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Technical Posts at Indian Space Research Organisation, Tirunalveli
Job Notification From Mizoram Public Service Commission