Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is inviting applications from individuals for the following positions:
- Senior Nursing Officer:
- Essential: Sc. Nursing (4 years course)· from a recognized Institute/University. OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or· equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. Registered as Nurses· & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Experience: Three years of experience as Staff Nursing Grade-II after B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institution.
- Medical Social Worker: Essential: A. (Social Work)/MSW with· specialization in Medical Social Work from a recognized University /Institution. 5 years of experience in a govt. or· private sector hospital of minimum 500 beds in line with welfare or health agency, preferably dealing with medical/public health services.
- Hostel Warden: Essential: Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. Diploma/Certificate in House· Keeping/Material Management/ Public Relations / Estate Management. Possessing 02 years’ experience· of handling hostels in Govt./Reputed organization.
- Cashier: Essential: Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and At least 02 years’ experience of· handling accounts work of a Govt. organization. AND. Having proficiency in Computer· application.
General Instructions: (i) Candidates may apply for more than one post if otherwise fulfilling the eligibility criteria. However, they will be required to pay the prescribed fee separately. (iii) The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. (iii) They should also ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The email ID is required for the initial registration. (iv) Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg/.jpeg format in size between 50-80 KB. (v) All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice should visit PGIMER website www.pgimer.edu.in and register himself / herself before the last date for registration of application form.
The last date to submit the applications is on 4th October 2023.
For more details Click Here.
Disclaimer Click here