Indian Institute of Management Calcutta is inviting applications from individuals for the positions of TWO Managers for the Library.
- Supervision and control of Integrated Library Management System (ILMS) like VTLS & Koha.
- Online Access Control and Maintenance of Electronic Resources and Services.
- Handling procurement related activities of print resources.
- Supervision and Control of Institutional Digital Repository (IDR) like Dspace.
- Maintenance ofResearch Data Management and Services towards Open-innovation.
- Evaluation and Maintenance of Web-based Library Services using Innovative Technologies.
- Participate and organize training workshops, staff orientations, user induction meetings keeping in view of professional up-gradation and library outreach facilities.
- Ability to provide research assistance and handling bibliographical (publication) datasets for quantitative studies.
- Any other relevant jobs as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science or an equivalent professional degree in documentation, information management with first class from a government-recognized university or institute.
- Master’s degree in Library & Information Science or an equivalent professional degree in documentation, information management with first class from a government-recognized university or institute.
- Qualifying in the NET/SET conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC, or a Ph.D. degree in LIS discipline is desirable.
Experience: Minimum 10 (Ten) years of relevant experience in a professional capacity in a large technical library of an Institution of National Importance.
Skills: Knowledge in Computerization or application of Information Technology in the Library of an academic/ research organization of repute and evidence of innovative library services.
The last date to submit the applications is on 4th October 2023.
For more details Click Here.
Disclaimer Click here